- Created on Monday, 10 April 2017 13:00
Forest Fuels – Job Vacancy
Wood Chip Delivery Driver
Forest Fuels is a fast growing and award winning biomass business, headquartered in Devon and operating nationally from a network of over 40 depots. For more details please see our website www.forestfuels.co.uk
We are the UK’s leading fuel supplier to small and medium scale biomass boilers.
We are currently recruiting for the role of Wood Chip Delivery Driver to deliver to our customers in the Dorset area. You should have an interest in the Wood Fuel industry and be keen to get involved in all aspects of the business.
A LGV class 2 (Category C) and some mechanical knowledge would be advantageous but not essential.
You would need to hold a LGV class 2 (Category C) Driver CPC qualification and Digital Tachograph card.
Role and Responsibility
- · Carry out deliveries to our customers in a professional manner
- · Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills in all aspects of the working day
- · Drive the company vehicle responsibly and safely; obeying at all times the traffic laws and highway code
- · Carry out daily and weekly vehicle checks ensuring any defects found are reported and accurately complete paperwork.
- · Plan and route your vehicle in the most cost efficient way
- · Help in the yard with loading and general labouring.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing business and become an integral part of our South West Operations and in return we offer an excellent package and benefits.
Forest Fuels Senior Logistics Manager, Tony Vick said, “we have an excellent, close-knit team at Blandford and it’s rare for an opportunity like this to come up. We expect an excellent response so if you, or someone you know may be interested in working for Forest Fuels in this lovely part of the country do get in touch straight away.”
For more details call 01409 281977.
Applications with CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org